*Hellavon*-Paradox M. *Hellavon*-Paradox M.

Liked

I like how you kept a certain pattern to the piece the whole way through, i liked the voice clip you added in here too. Overall a very well done piece of music, sounded good all the way through.

Hellavon responds:

Thanks :) I rlly appreciate the positive feedback, It's what keeps me at my desk ;D

Mort1fi3D-[A5] Mort1fi3D-[A5]

Liked

Wow that was an incredible sound, to be honest with you i actually had tingles running up my spine listening to this, this would go well with a horror flash.

~H-J~

Volt Catfish! Volt Catfish!

Liked

Liked the fast pace of your audio and when you started to really have the guitar building up i knew i was listen to something special, well done.

Zero-Resurrected responds:

Thanks for the good review! I appreciate it.

FS - Sun Core FS - Sun Core

Liked

Very well done piece of audio this, i loved the bass in it and the energy you built up throughout the song was incredible, very professionally done.

Guitar Mashing Guitar Mashing

Liked

Well i was alittle worried that you didn't go heavy enough at the start but then you introduced the drums and i have to say that it has to be one of the better heavy metal pieces i have heard. Overall very well done, loved that quick note hitting near the middle of the piece with the guitar.

~H-J~

husseec; wow thats some thing husseec; wow thats some thing

Liked

This had a lot of layers to it in terms of musical instruments and i thought that made it sound quite incredible. Loved that deep bass sound that was hit every second or so.

upptBIN upptBIN

Liked

Wow that was really in the listeners face, i thought it was a very unique piece and have to compliment you on that great sound you were able to produce. Some great rhythm as well.

wingtip8 responds:

Thank you. I am pretty happy with it. :)

Spirit and Opportunity Spirit and Opportunity

Liked

Well the props have to go out for the amount of effort you have put into this piece, with it going a song like length of 4min i thought you did really well with being able to interest the listener for that long with some really errie sounds. Overall very well done.

TheOrichalcon responds:

The length wasn't really a thought with this one. It took a while to build up the atmosphere I was after, then build up the melody and drums and such. Then I had to wind them all down. Eventually it just reaches 4 minutes. I wouldn't change a thing. Glad you enjoyed it.

A Lively Duet A Lively Duet

Liked

The instrument used wasn't one that the average user would find really appealing but you were able to add a lot of energy to it and i think this would work wonders in a robin hood type flash, that may seem alittle pin-point but thats the way i feel about this cool piece of music.

Esn responds:

Thanks. :) I might as well mention - if anyone wants the score/sheet music to this piece, please tell me in your review or send me a PM.

Journey's End Journey's End

Liked

I like how you started it off as a very mellow piece and slowly added a bit to it as it went along but overall you were still able to keep it subtle which i think would make this work nicely as a background piece in any flash.

DarkValentine responds:

Thanks. Was trying to think of a way to start it off, considering that the track "Long Journey Home" ended.

Wanted to give this the feeling of how it is when one has finally made it to their destination. Or finally making it home, and getting ready to end the day.

Glad you like it.