Be a Supporter!

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

All 4,132 flash Reviews

Adrellia Village #37.7 Adrellia Village #37.7

Great

Loved this, what i liked most about it was the great ending with the line about the credits, it really is so true. I thought that your voice acting was great, you nailed the characters you were trying to depict. The comedy was sharp and funny. If there was one thing that was missing with your short it would have to be the lack of animation, but you thought of clever ways to cover up that. Overall this was fantastic and i will be sure to check out the other submissions in the series, keep up the great work.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Well Done

This was a really enjoyable little animation that you put together here, i loved your character designs and the landscape you created. The highlight for me had to be the use of the actual soundtrack at the climax to the short as it really built up the piece for an ultimate finale. The idea was well executed and i loved how you had the character shoot an arrow to his face, with little damage. Overall its a tremendous effort and shows your talents in animation.

10 Seconds, 10 Seconds,

Great

From some of the greatest minds on all of newgrounds comes this superb 10 second flash epic that delivers what it sets out to do. The highlight for me had to be the voice acting the way the line is sung was just superb. The graphics were only decent though, could be improved on to be honest. The overall effect of this flash can only be described as monumental.

Little-Rena responds:

i know right, is that 1 point for every second

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Nicely done

When you come out with an episode with such a long duration and with great production values it just shows that there are talented artists here that make the rest of us look really amateurish. Of course all areas of this flash were great, the voice acting was hilarious, graphics were perfect and the humor really stood up to what you would see on television. The highlight for me had to be the line "i do EVERYTHING with my dick", so perfectly delivered. I also noticed through all the absurdity and vulgarity there was a moment where he fought temptation and i found that touching and shows that these characters have softer sides too. Overall a very pleasing and memorable episode.

Pico's Ludo Vengeance Pico's Ludo Vengeance

Fantastic

This game delivers just what the majority of the newgrounds populous need, a fast paced game that doesn't take long to finish at all and never gets boring as a result. The graphics are simple and i don't think that they needed to be any more sophisticated because we understood what everything was meant to be, although i did notice special attention to detail with the bird. The music tracks you've used for the background were great and kept the upbeat feel of the game going. The gameplay itself was fun and the way you incorporated all the different items was quite logical. Overall the game was superbly done and you should feel proud with the way the game has come out.

Banned Easter Egg Advert Banned Easter Egg Advert

Great

The way you incorporated the "release the goo" slogan at the end of this was obvious but that didn't stop it from being terrific. The highlight for me however came with the sound effects you had for the moans of the eggs, the high pitched nature of them were funny. Overall with little graphics or animation you were able to make something memorable by using some imagination.

Twatlight 2 Twatlight 2

Nice

The anger of the character talking to his mate in the cinema at the end of this short was brilliant and the line was delivered perfectly. Your character designs were great but the highlight for me had to be the way you drew the chest muscles of jacob, with them bulging out so obviously. Overall it was short but it was hilarious.

FYAT FYAT

Sweet

Nicely done here, i thought the highlight of your flash had to be the techno music you had playing at the end and when you had the character training at the gym. The humor was superb and not overly done. The character design of the ginger haired character was classic and had me rolling over in tears of laughter.

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

Great

Firstly the animation blew me away, very professionally done. If i had one gripe over this it had to be the ending in which the chinese guy knows of the chosen one but doesn't know his purpose, just seems a bit strange. The generic elements of this were greats though as they were always played for laughs. Overall a very solid first episode.

Larkmart - Sale Price Larkmart - Sale Price

Nice

This was a very well constructed short, i thought the best part of the whole production had to be the voice acting because you could hear that you were putting in some real effort to bring across the insanity to the viewer. The character designs were great and the costume you had the kid decked out with was priceless. The play of words at the end was also a nice quick way to end this. Overall a very well put together short.