360 Space Ball 360 Space Ball

Liked

This game was a lot of fun and it was simple too which made it easier to get into straight away. I thought that the first couple of levels were nice and easy so the gamer could get use to the gameplay first and then you were able to increase the difficulty at a nice steady rate throughout the levels. The music in the background was good but i also liked how you had a mute button. I did notice a glitch in level 10 when the ball got trapped inside the wall on the left but besides that everything was good. Overall you have done a good job.

Miestas Miestas

Liked

Sure did surprise me, i thought that this was one of the strangest looking games i have played, the style was just so strange and that music seemed to suite the style so well, its incredible how well they gelled together. I thought the way the character moved in-game was pretty cool, his steps were really smooth and i liked the different backgrounds you created. Overall this was a great flash.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Liked

This has to be one of the greatest games that i have played on newgrounds bar none, i mean you have everything a person could need to be entertained and its all newgrounds relevant, with some of the most memorable characters ever to appear on this site. I thought the characters unique moves were great and the specific backgrounds for each character was also a terrific feature. The music in the background and the sound effects for all the moves were also great. Overall i was so impressed by this game.

Whisper: The Game Whisper: The Game

Liked

I thought this was a very fun game, i like these sort of games were you have to dodge the on coming targets. I didn't understand what i was controlling but i did realize that i was guiding it out of earth, im guessing your movie version of this game would explain the objects purpose. The only thing that could improve this is more stages, you just had two it would have been nice to have had a few more. The music was nice and i liked your backgrounds. Overall a good solid game.

~H-J~

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Night-Ranger responds:

Thank you for your comments.
To be honest with you, I still don't really have an idea of what the thingo is; see I don't even know the word to describe it is! :|
I didn't make even more levels because I didn't have time to do it with school.
Thanks again.

Super M Super M

Liked

I loved the idea of a super mouse flying through buildings and other structures to collect coins and eventually the girl, it was a fun idea. The only problems i found was with the fast pace the player moved at even in the first level, but i was able to get the hang of it after crashing a few times and also i thought the music was a bit of a let down, you should have had supermans theme or some uplifting piece from the audio portal the piece you selected seemed alittle generic. Great graphics and character designs. Overall a very good game.

:Knight: :Knight:

Liked

Well i thought you did this game really well and it was a lot of fun. The way the user could choose there own character design at the start of it was a nice feature and it also allowed the user to get use to using the keyboard for gameplay. The bad guys were pretty challenging, it felt just like any other side scrolling game, which is a good thing, it kept me interested and happy all the way through. The background music was good, it kinda reminded me of dragonball z at times but it had alittle more energy to it which helped to spice your game up even more. Overall i had tons of fun playing this.

starBlinky responds:

wow thanks so much!

Thats exactly what I want to hear!!

Stickman Madness 2 Stickman Madness 2

Liked

This was a really interesting shooting game and i thought you did it well. The style was what caught my eye the most, i loved the way that you kept the backgrounds simple it helped the stickmen suite in well with the scenery. I loved the way the bodies fell after the user shot them, you got pretty creative with the different responses the bodies made. The controls were kept nice and simple too which is a big plus. I also thought the choice of music was a good one. Overall a very fun and challenging game.

Extreme Dress up v 1 Extreme Dress up v 1

Liked

Well im usually not much of a fan when it comes to dress up games but you were able to make this quite enjoyable by adding in some well drawn pieces to put onto the character, i thought the hands were the best of all the pieces, very well detailed. The music selection for the background was a good one but i thought it was alittle annoying that you chose not to include the whole song as it repeated half way through. Overall not a bad effort for a genre that is extremely over crowded.

Reaction Jizzy Reaction Jizzy

Liked

Well i was able to get a high score of 232, but i don't know if i really had to do much creative thinking to get that score at all as it seemed to be the game that was having all the fun and i was just the random clicker. I thought the idea was good but it would have been better if you had a limited amount of turns to get a certain target, have different levels and maybe some nice background and border to neaten it up alittle bit. Overall it was simple and good for a few moments of entertainment.

Deer! Deer!

Liked

This game had a lot to give and provided quite a bit of enjoyment for me. I thought that the store option, were the gamer could pick up goodies with points won through the game was a good idea and helped keep the gamer interested. The idea of running over deer was a good one, i loved how you had the headlights on the car go out when the gamer hit the deer too, a nice little touch. The sound was good but i did notice that it faded in and out in between levels. Overall a very solid game.