Beat Up Eminem Beat Up Eminem

Fun

Wow, well the highlight of your game had to be the way you could press all of the four buttons at once and attack him from all angles, very cool indeed. I thought that the sound effect for the punching was a bit strange and it would have been cool to have added an eminem song in the background while the beating was happening. The ending flash short with the character kicking eminem in the crouch and on to the wall was classic. Overall a good effort.

Sexposition Sexposition

Good

Well it was kinda cool when i think about it more now. I mean the music was a bit dull and didnt really give the quiz the best backing but the quiz itself was designed very well and the questions were actually quite interesting and werent the easiest to answer. The results of the test were interesting and the bonus games were kinda cool but were a bit simple. Overall a good effort.

"Brutal" Killer Game "Brutal" Killer Game

Cool

Well the highlight of your game had to be the chicken dance that you used as background music as it suited the randomness nicely. I musnt have understand the games instructions too well as i wasnt able to reload my gun once i was out of bullets which was a bit weird. I thought your character designs for the targets were cool and the sheep especially had a south park vibe to them. Overall a good bit of fun, be it a bit short though.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

Great

Great game, it was so simple too which is the most suprising aspect of it all. I mean i loved the flash short you had at the beginning setting up the game and giving the instructions on how to play it was both informative and funny. The cute tune in the background suited the dream like state this game was set in. I thought that the ability to swing above the clouds was awesome. Overall a very good game.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Fun

So much fun to be had with this game. I loved the style as it really gave your game its own feel. The background music was superb and it suited the game nicely. The medals look quite challenging and i enjoy taking them on! The violence was the highlight for me, so much carnage. Overall a great effort

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Nice

Such simple gameplay, i mean all you were doing was bouncing from one face to another but there was just something about it that made it so addictive. The music had to be a highlight of your game, it really gave life to the whole thing. The designs of the emoticons were great. I would look at possibly increasing the different gameplay types you could use the faic with. Overall a fun game.

Superfishing Superfishing

Great

Such a simple idea for gameplay but it works effectively. I thought that the difficulty really increased quite dramtically once the storm cloud started to follow the player and the amount of garbage increased and the size of the creatures shrunk, very cool. I thought the slight bubbling i could hear in the background was a nice extra suprise.

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

Sweet

There is such a great energy to this flash game and its thanks in the most part to that great song you have at the start and the one you have over the ending screen, just superb music. The voice acting was also very well done. The graphics were great, especially once you shot a turkey it was kinda gross but there was a lot of detail that i appreciated.

Handball Henry Handball Henry

Good

Very funny and relavent to recent events, so i have to say that i enjoyed it for what it was. The gameplay was all about timing, i could only handball it into the goals at a certain point in the balls motion. Some sound in the background would have been good, like a crowd booing everytime he scores or something, and possibly a grunt when he knocks it in for a goal too. Overall i thought it was a creative use of current events.

Shake Ya MetalHead! Shake Ya MetalHead!

Nice

Very cool and interesting gameplay, although i was completely uncoordinated during this game. I loved the musical choice for the game. The different levels seemed to go up at a nice rate of difficulty which is rare to find in a game, so well done with that. Overall a fun game, quite addicting.

amzans responds:

Thanks really!, soon I will upload more games as I improve my flash development skills.